To Apply For Our Singer-Songwriter Artist Management Pathway
Here at LP Artist Management, we fully understand what it’s like to be an artist and all that comes with it. Relating this to a singer/singer-songwriter, we know that the admin involved and general management can be a lot to balance alongside the creative elements of what you do.
We provide a service that alleviates the administrative pressures of being a singer/singer-songwriter so that you can fully focus on your craft and being on top of your game as a performer!
Here is an overview of the services that LPAM provides for singers/singer-songwriters and function bands:
Artists under LPAM’s management can expect that we will:
- Cover administrative duties such as liaising with venues, bookers, organisers on your behalf
- Create your EPK (Electronic Press Kit) and send to relevant bookers
- Seek gigs/performances relevant to your style and goals
- Manage all gig/performance admin
- Regular promotion via LPAM’s social media pages
- Provide artist development support
- Social media support
- Organise and manage gig/performance payments
- Organise rehearsal schedules
- Provide you with our unique ‘LPAM Performance Call Sheet’, which includes all the information you need before your performance
…All this and more!
There is no fee to sign as an Artist with LP Artist Management. There are no hourly charges applicable to LPAM’s administrative duties. LPAM charges an industry standard 20% commission on performance/gig fees as per our contract. Our full Terms of Business document is sent to any applicants we meet with so it can be fully understood before signing with LP Artist Management.
We currently have availability for solo singer-songwriters, duos and function bands on our books. If you wish to apply, please complete the following form: